Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 430

Thread: MoN Discussion

  1. #211
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok N, your specialization is just technology weapons. Then you can become even more proficient in other things as you level up, I'll tell you when. :-) You only start out with one specialization so far I *think* I've go this:

    Nevan: tech weps

    OCB: Magic Weapon(s)

    Xel: Magic Weapon(s)

    Shiini: Exotic (katars and that sort of thing are exotic... my favorite kind of weps. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

    Cav: Long Bladed


    alright? let's sort of get something straight that well.. you aren't ALWAYS going to be using your specialized weapon. What if you're disarmed during battle? I mean you may have to pull out a dagger or something and start stabbing. :-P

    (only person missing is Melfice... tommorow is my last day, and I'm 99% sure he'll post in the morning, that way we will have everything done.. I'll post final character sheets tommorow, and when I get back from christmas, I'll post up a portion of the complete item list of now.)


    When should we get started?

    I say around Jan 6? Jan 7?

    All that's missing is Mel's character and a title!

  2. #212
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds good to me whatever suits everyone else.

  3. #213
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, cool.

  4. #214
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Behold my exotic weapon! Kekeke. XD

  5. #215
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I got MAGIC weaposn! XD XD XDX! Like Gandalf!

  6. #216
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok fine u st00pid GM >/ [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #217
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For calling the GM stupid, Cav gets to start with a Sailor Moon wand! XD

  8. #218
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shiin I agree, let's all agree to that. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #219
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a HENSHIN wand j00 f00lish non l337 magical girl anime non l337y person! [img]tongue.gif[/img] jk

  10. #220
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beowulf the swordman has been reborn as Rina the Sailor Scout! Cav! Use your Moon Tiara magic!!! XD kekeke

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •